October 06, 2012
I agree with you. This one is good. (most of their songs sound the same, I do like Runaways, but hadn’t listened to the entire album). I like them, but their songs generally all sound the same, but Flowers is a limited vocalist, don’t you think?
I cannot tell — he keeps himself in a comfortable range, and I’ve never heard him even attempt anything too taxing. I will say that the weird vocal inflections that he does make singing along to his tunes goddamn impossible for me.
- afiordipelle likes this
- musicmantis likes this
- invisilirium likes this
- blackadder likes this
- kevinnuut likes this
- xxdarkfoxxx reblogged this from essentiallyinfact
- lifeofbk said: nth’d. The whole album sounds the same (except for that one). I like the Killers, so that’s not entirely bad, but it’s disappointing.
- jmarie3 likes this
- hoarr reblogged this from jmarie3 and added:
- jmarie3 reblogged this from hoarr and added:
- goldengraham72 likes this
- hoarr posted this